MY PIECE OF MIND
ME. (:

Look I have a hot babe kissing me! :P

Likes to call himself "krej"
Which is actually Jerk spelt backwards.
AND THIS MEANS...
He is the opposite of a jerk!(lol...I didn't add this part...hope it's true though..)


I like..
eat, sleep, hanging out with friends...play sports like...basketball...and of cuz...snooker and pool!!!

conversation

Links
Lynnette PeiYi

Recent posts
day 9...
hmm...
dun even know what to say...
thinking about...
hmmm......
ouch...
SUPER NO MOOD TO STUDY...
stock market..
sigh...
sense of dread...


Archives
March 2006 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

credits
Layout: madmadmaker




Thursday, June 02, 2011 11:32 AM

day 11

hais....gg crazy...over dota...lol....juz a distraction...looking at how she is so normal at a guy who I believe still likes her but did the right thing at the right time...is killing me...haha...but I guess he deserves it. he didn't do what I did...lol...now I am doing what he is doing...but I know it's all too late...haha...

well...at least he stands a chance...and if he makes her happy...that's better isn't it...but I am freaking bitter.......lol....

oh well.....

From quite close to...almost a stranger...haha....

right now...dun want to see her, dun want to sms her...dun want to have anything to do with her...but at the same time...feeling vice versa...lol...

the former...becuz...I am going to get the feeling that she isn't comfortable with me...which is so true....and then the latter..becuz...well...u noe the reason....

God...this is really killing me...apart from my muscle aches and sore throat...haha...

Is my absence felt at all? haha...guess not....





Older posts | Newer posts
Older posts | Back to top | Newer posts