MY PIECE OF MIND
ME. (:

Look I have a hot babe kissing me! :P

Likes to call himself "krej"
Which is actually Jerk spelt backwards.
AND THIS MEANS...
He is the opposite of a jerk!(lol...I didn't add this part...hope it's true though..)


I like..
eat, sleep, hanging out with friends...play sports like...basketball...and of cuz...snooker and pool!!!

conversation

Links
Lynnette PeiYi

Recent posts
day 25
day 18
day 15
day 13
day 12
day 11
day 9...
hmm...
dun even know what to say...
thinking about...


Archives
March 2006 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

credits
Layout: madmadmaker




Thursday, July 07, 2011 9:12 AM

Day 45

Yup...back from Cambodia...I died there and the situation...became worse...lol...dun wanna talk abt it here...so....

ANYWAY...Cambodia was really great...wanna go back again...wanna teach the kids there again...and there's a Cambodia girl there who is DAMN CHIO and DAMN NICE...too bad could be juz friends...haha....

ehh...besides the current situation....I still have 2 new pretty big things on my mind...

first...I pissed my roomie off...cuz I betrayed his trust by telling our friend abt a few things which he felt should not be shared....then...now...cold war...yes...I am having cold war with 2 ppl who are the last few I want to have cold war with....just great...

and then...the 2nd thing is...my local cip....kena ps last min....now have to rearranged everything within the month....stress stress....

didn't know my life would be so exciting after Cambodia trip....

I should write a song liao....
Title:
Bittersweet.

When we first met,
had no idea,
you would break my heart.

It was always me,
who made things,
worse for you.

So I guess it's alright,
that I'm hurting.

Know you tried,
to be friendly
to me.

But in the end,
u felt discomfort
and left me in the cold.

It took me too long,
to accept that.
It might be too late,
can we be good friends again?







Older posts | Newer posts
Older posts | Back to top | Newer posts