MY PIECE OF MIND
ME. (:

Look I have a hot babe kissing me! :P

Likes to call himself "krej"
Which is actually Jerk spelt backwards.
AND THIS MEANS...
He is the opposite of a jerk!(lol...I didn't add this part...hope it's true though..)


I like..
eat, sleep, hanging out with friends...play sports like...basketball...and of cuz...snooker and pool!!!

conversation

Links
Lynnette PeiYi

Recent posts
Day 45
day 25
day 18
day 15
day 13
day 12
day 11
day 9...
hmm...
dun even know what to say...


Archives
March 2006 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

credits
Layout: madmadmaker




Wednesday, July 13, 2011 10:34 AM

Day lost count...I should stop counting...lol...

Hello...

Listening to jaylesslee songs now...nothing to do...so here I am...blogging...haha...

Hmmm...things are still the same...keeping myself busy....trying my best NOT to think about it...but always still failing...haha...

But, still...I am thankful for the ppl around me...they keep me gg...haha...can't imagine life without them...family and friends...haha...

It's really nice to be able to sit down and chill with friends...whether a group or one to one...it's comfortable...and so open...no need to think so much...

haha...something that I think not possible with her anymore...lol...

"Her best days will be some of my worst.
She finally met a man that's gonna put her first.
While I'm wide awake, she's no trouble sleeping
Cos when a heart breaks, no it don't break even...."
-Break even by The Script.-





Older posts | Newer posts
Older posts | Back to top | Newer posts