MY PIECE OF MIND
ME. (:

Look I have a hot babe kissing me! :P

Likes to call himself "krej"
Which is actually Jerk spelt backwards.
AND THIS MEANS...
He is the opposite of a jerk!(lol...I didn't add this part...hope it's true though..)


I like..
eat, sleep, hanging out with friends...play sports like...basketball...and of cuz...snooker and pool!!!

conversation

Links
Lynnette PeiYi

Recent posts
Day lost count...I should stop counting...lol...
Day 45
day 25
day 18
day 15
day 13
day 12
day 11
day 9...
hmm...


Archives
March 2006 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 March 2011 April 2011 May 2011 June 2011 July 2011

credits
Layout: madmadmaker




Thursday, July 14, 2011 8:21 PM

it is happening!!

I am going to be my brother's best man!!! cool!! hahaha...

My brother's gonna get married in the US...haha...and I will be flying over for the wedding...during my sch recess week...haha...I might miss 1 or 2 days of school...hmmm....

But...it's worth it!!! it's my brother's wedding!!! haha....at least there is something for me to be happy about in all the stupid emo-ness...haha...

hmm..I caught up with my ex ytd....it wasn't as weird as I expected...but...still...I felt like a total jerk....is like me wanting to take advantage...I was feeling emo...needed comfort...comfort which I knew she would provide...haha...I am such a cock...

anyway, I didn't do it...haha...thank God....

Been really trying to keep myself busy....with friends and family...and I stupidly skipped an outing with the Cambodia group...even though I wanted to go see them and chill with them over super nice dim sum....haha....but...of cuz...if I had gone...then I would probably show my emo face...which would be really stupid...so might as well dun spoil their fun and not turn up....

I know it's a choice...a choice of whether I really want to let go...I guess I am just stubborn...which is plain stupid...y hold on to something that hurts u so bad?

haha....





Older posts | Newer posts
Older posts | Back to top | Newer posts